TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. All sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges on formal wear. This is the industry standard. Please note, we do not register dresses purchased online.
2. . Once we receive your order, we will place it with the manufacturer. Availability on prom dresses can change quickly as it is dependent upon the stock a manufacturer has on hand or in production. You will be notified immediately if your dress is not available or will not be available by your wear date to give you time to make another selection. If we cannot get your dress, your credit card will not be charged.
3. Please note that formal wear sizing is different from ready-to-wear. Size charts for each manufacturer are included on this site. We suggest you have someone measure your bust (at the fullest point), waist, and hips (6 inches below your waist) to get your true measurements. Then go the size chart for the manufacturer of your dress and order accordingly. If you are larger in one area of your body than another, order to fit the largest measurement. You can take a dress down a size or two but never count on being able to “ease the seams” and make a dress larger.
4. . Payment: we accept VISA, Mastercard, American Express and Discover.
5. Sales Tax: 7% will be added to all orders shipped to locations in the state of Indiana.
6. Shipping: shipping for online orders to addresses in the continental U.S. is included. Your order will be processed within 3 business days and an email will be sent to you with your confirmation.
You may have your dress shipped to Blye's
Bridal Shoppe for pick-up or directly to your home.
7. Alterations are not included in the price. We recommend that you try your dress on as soon as you get it and call us immediately to schedule a fitting if alterations are needed. Alterations require one month’s notice.